The Kensington Farms community pool will open on Monday, June 15, 2020, subject to municipal and state health orders.
We have partnered with Omnify, kfhoapool.getomnify.com, to provide a scheduling app that allows us to meet all social distancing and contact tracing requirements at a reduced pool capacity, and with a reasonable degree of flexibility to accommodate as many residents as we can within the current constraints.
The danger of COVID-19 exists if you choose to enter this facility.
The following restrictions have been implemented as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic
- Do not enter the pool area if you have a cough, fever, or other symptoms of illness.
- Entry will not be permitted without a reservation.
- No residents under 18 are allowed to visit the facility without a parent.
- Adult only hours (18 and over) will be honored and no children will be permitted during these times.
- Main pool is limited to 30 people and baby pool limited to one family at a time. NO GUESTS allowed.
- Please wear a face mask when not in the water. Face masks MUST NOT be worn while in the pool.
- Chairs, tables and umbrellas will not be provided at this time. You may bring your own for your use.
- Simulated cabana areas are designated with paint for each family to be able to social distance. Social distancing requirements also apply when in the pool.
- All personal items left at the end of the night will be discarded. Please take everything with you.
- Life jackets and water wing/rings are allowed.
- All pool toys prohibited.
- Please act responsibly and respectfully. We want to make sure everyone feels comfortable using this facility.
Failure to comply with these temporary restrictions will result in being asked to leave the pool and deactivation of your pool key until all restrictions have been fully lifted.
A general disregard of the rules by residents will result in closure of the pool for the remainder of the summer.
Entry will not be permitted without a reservation: kfhoapool.getomnify.com.
For any questions or inquiries related to pool or tennis court access keys, contact our HOA management group:
Community Association Manager
Sentry Management, Inc.
8425 Keystone Crossing, Suite 108
Indianapolis, IN 46240-4322
Telephone: 317 251-9393 x54508
Facsimile: 317 251-3404